EQUALITY & DIVERSITY TRAINING
Charles Price is a trainer in Equality and Diversity with experience of creating and presenting courses for groups of Senior Managers of large companies.
The courses I have presented include the following features:
- Role plays involving a mock court scene in a wig and gown with delegates taking the part of a Claimant or Respondent in an employment tribunal setting.
- Re-enactments of real life employment tribunal cases involving Equality and Diversity issues.
- Group discussions on Equality and Diversity issues in the workplace, including, sexual orientation, race and gender issues.
- Question and answer sessions.
Additional training and services I provide:
- Interviewing in a fair way whilst complying with discrimination legislation.
- How to discipline employees in accordance with employment law.
- Avoiding unlimited discrimination claims.
- How to hold a fair investigation and disciplinary meeting.
- Provision of all employment contract and handbook materials
If you would like a guest speaker, trainer or just some help preparing course materials please contact me.